Wednesday, March 9, 2011

CATCHUP!

So I stumbled across this blog of mine and looked back at the few blogs I posted and thought to myself OMG how will I ever catch up from this. SOOO MUCH has gone on in the last 2 1/2-3 years I cant believe I never wrote about it!

Lets Start with We Bought a house! We have been successful homeowners now for 2 years! I love our house! Living in town has its ups and downs but for right now it has a lot of ups. Although I do plan on moving back to the country one day I am enjoying my time with my family in town with some amazing neighbors!

We have a DAUGHTER! Miss Joeylee McKenna Whitford arrived on her Due date June 29th, 2009! We never found out the sex of the baby during pregnancy and having a little girl was a shock! But I couldn't picture my life any other way! She bring so much joy and love to our family. Becoming a mom was one of the best things that could of ever happened to me! I get choked up at the thought of how fast she is growing and how much she is learning and changing daily! She is by far become mine and Jon's whole world and every decision we make revolves around HER! We plan on giving her a little sibling one day but in the mean time we are enjoying watching and helping her learn and explore! She is at SUCH A FUN AGE that we really don't want to take the time and start all over just yet. Although if you ask Joey if she wants a little brother she says No and if you ask her if she would like a little Sissy she smiles and says Yes :)

We ended up bringing that dog into our house! Boomer and Toby still RULE the house! We have the BEST dogs for little miss Joey and we couldn't of picked a better one! They play with her and sleep with her and they are HER DOGS! They are the best of friends and every night Joey makes sure she give her puppies a kiss goodnight and a hug in the morning! They are GREAT with her!!

As for Jon and I! we are as happy as ever! On a daily basis we will find ourselves sitting there just watching Joey and think of how lucky we are! We truly live one of the greatest lives and are as happy as ever can be! Jon found his career as a teacher teaching Drivers Ed and Health at a High School in Stockton. And I work at an Elementary School in Herald as Admin Assistant. We have summers off and a week off for all holidays! Our lives are great and if I cant be a stay at home mom I'd like to think that I have the next best thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment